No products in the cart.
Quality Ingredients Guarantee
- Max Muscle’s Quality Control Department has developed and implemented comprehensive and thorough processes and procedures to comply with FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). The first quality control step is to obtain material ingredient Product Specification documentation Certificate of Analysis (COAs) on each raw material used in production to include; Allergen Statement, Process Flow Chart, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Origin, GMO/ Non GMO Statement, Nutritional Information, Kosher and/or Halal Certificate, Non Irradiation Statement and BSE Statement. All incoming raw materials are tested, using valid and reliable test methods, ingredient identity, and the presence of microbial and heavy metal contaminants.
- Special Max Muscle requirements have to be met before new suppliers are approved. We ensure that ingredients we use are tested for purity and potency and of the highest quality for our demanding customers. For certain ingredients this can be a long-term process before the final approval for use in our products. We also have established long-term relationships with leading ingredient suppliers in the industry. All raw ingredient and manufacturing supplier partners are audited on an annual basis as a requirement of cGMPs.
- Before the raw ingredients are shipped to Max Muscle qualified contract manufacturers to blend the products, the material suppliers have to send the Certificate of Analysis of the raw material to the Max Muscle Quality Control Manager to review and approve the COAs. The raw materials have to pass the identity testing before they can be used to make Max Muscle products. All the documentation and test results of the raw ingredients are kept in the Quality Control Department.
- Quality Assurance and Production teamwork programs, procedures and training are a part of Max Muscle’s dedication to achieving uniformity in quality for every lot of finished product produced. The Quality Control Department has the ability to track each individual ingredient used in any lot of finished product produced. All finished products produced are tested for microbials and label claim. These testing documents are also kept on file for a minimum of 4 years. Testing is a critical part of Max Muscle’s quality process and no products leave our facility before they have passed all screening steps.
- Overall, all of Max Muscle products are manufactured under strict current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and are in compliance with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cGMP regulations for foods (21 CFR 110) on product labels that state Nutrition Facts, dietary supplements (21 CFR 111) on product labels that state Supplement Facts and with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations 21 CRF 589.2000 for both foods and dietary supplements.